This study should take 60 min and pay you $40.

Contact Kay at [log in to unmask] or (517) 432-8377.

We are looking for people… 21-30 years-old who smoke or smoke and use e-cigarettes to
participate in a study including eye-tracking and using sensors to measure your emotional

When you arrive we will verify tobacco abstinence, ask you to fill out a questionnaire and
then watch 2 minutes of public service announcements after setting you up with the eye
tracking and other equipment. After that we will ask you some questions about what you
saw and your intended future behaviors. It is easy and simple!

Eligibility Requirements
• Age: 21-30
• Smokers or E-Cigarette Users
• We would like our participants not to use any tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) at
least for the 6 hours prior to the study
Location
• MAPLab at Michigan State University in the Communication Arts and Sciences Building,
Room 371 (404 Wilson rd. East Lansing)