Hello,

I am going to move to another state at the end of this month, so here is
the moving sale:

Sony 32' LED TV $100
Sony 22' LED TV $40
Samsung 23' LED monitor $50 (
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Samsung-S23A350H-23-inch-1920x1080-LED-Monitor-Refurbished/6304380/product.html
)
Coffee table $15
Two wood chairs with sofa cushions $40
massage cushion $50
健身瘦腿器 $10
Two metal chairs折叠椅: $10
hoops for losing weight 呼啦圈 $5

*Sleeper sofa 沙发,拉开之后可以当queen size的床 $30 (price dropped!!!)*
*Solid wood Dresser with big **mirror $50 (price dropped!!)*
stand lamp $3
metal stand lamp $10
Cooler: $5
dumbbell: $20
Canon printer 3 in 1 MF212w: $60
old scanner: free
comcast家的modem + router: $50
各种盘子杯子碗,价格面议。

还有很多带不走的东西,来了可以尽管看,想要的价格好商量。。

Sold -- Hot pot $20
Reserved -- Solid wood dining table with 4 wood chairs  (available
after 7/30) $100
Reserved -- small Solid wood Dresser $25
Reserved -- Solid wood study table $50 (buy one get one free)

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79m5a7ithvyb13w/AABncxugRYyK9ObtFsiZbcgua?dl=0

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jianpeng Xu                              Email: [log in to unmask]
3315 Engineering Building
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226