Hi everyone,

I would like to sublease my room out for only $300 from Aug till Sep 4. My appartment is
relatively close to campus, and there is a bus 22, only 10mins you will arrive at the campus
Shaw Ramp. It is close to Meijier and malls.

Address: 4398 Okemos Rd., Okemos, 48864, MI.

Please feel free to contact: [log in to unmask] or QQ 316779525 (Please indicate
Sublease when add me friend) Thank you very much.