Sorry to interrupt you all.

I am a visiting scholar from China. My roommate will go back to her home country soon.
Now,I am looking for a new female roommate in Spartan village.

My apartment has two rooms, one for me, and the other room is available from July 19th
2016.

The location of the my apartment  is very good, near to bus stop, supermarket and so on.
The room is also furnitured, and life necessities are well prepared.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email or QQ

My email: [log in to unmask]
QQnumber: 33616724