sorry for some bad links, send again.

I have some stuff for sale due to moving

A 50Ħħ LED TV working perfectly well, one year old and still have the box, asking for $220 and you will have the coffee table you see in the picture for free
http://lansing.craigslist.org/app/5659456993.html

One high quality office chair for $25, http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/5673611069.html

A safety first stroller and car seat combo for sale, similar as this one except for the color. Mine is brown all through
http://www.target.com/p/safety-1st-amble-luxe-with-onboard-35/-/A-50262448?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Baby%2BShopping&adgroup=SC_Baby&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9017203&gclid=CjwKEAjwk6K8BRDM3aCSkdCtzSQSJAA3Vf387YJy2ThxGoSVOCmSstoRolgd4laiflvyzxUQ6AkEIBoCHPjw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Only used for 4 months, asking for $100, and you also have a high chair and a Graco portable stroller for FREE if you purchase the combo. Here is the picture.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5673630932.html

Your baby can read and your child can read DVD and books and Sliding cards
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5684457950.html

In addition I also have two baby gates, $10 for each and
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5673636836.html

A fisher price table and chair set for toddler $10
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5673639439.html

some baby toys http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5673644385.html, all for $25
Toys include
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Alphabet Drum https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Learn-Groove-Alphabet-Drum/dp/B000ETRENS
Sesame Street Let's Rock Elmo
https://www.amazon.com/Sesame-Street-Lets-Rock-Elmo/dp/B004S6DV2G
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn Driver
https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Laugh-Rumble-Driver/dp/B001W1SM1U
all cost more than &100

Separately , the V-tech train set, almost new, $20
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bab/5659460574.html

Contact through email, thank you and have good weekend!

Yan