Hello,

I am selling my 2007 Scion tC coupe.

grey color
71000 miles -- low milage
2.4L 4 cylinder engine -- same engine as a camry, great power for a compact
car
manual transmission -- super fun car
sun roof + moon roof -- very enjoyable
Hatch back -- huge amount of space when the back seats are folded (space
comparable to compact or even mid-size SUV)
spare tire
rear spoiler

I am asking for $7500.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79m5a7ithvyb13w/AABncxugRYyK9ObtFsiZbcgua?dl=0

-----------------------------
Extra stuff:
4 snow tires with rims -- free with the car (the tires are at least good
for another winter, the rims are bought around $500)
1 bottle of Toyota OEM coolant -- free with the car
1 bottle of Mobil 1 engine oil 0W20 -- free with the car
1 big ramp -- $250 if you know how to use it.

Call me at 5178816889 for test drive. This is a manual car, so I would
expect you can at least know how to drive a stick before test drive.
Otherwise, you can sit in the passenger seat and let me drive.

This is a very reliable car and I did most of the maintenance by myself. So
serious buyers only.

Thanks.

Jianpeng

Jianpeng Xu                              Email: [log in to unmask]
3315 Engineering Building
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226