Dear Colleagues,

How are you ? I am Dr. Mark Munoz, a professor of Management and International Business at the Millikin University in Illinois. I am also the editor of the book, “Handbook on the Geopolitics of Business” (Elgar Publishing, 2013).

I am currently planning to edit a book titled “The Unglobals©.” I coined the term “unglobal” to refer to individuals, companies and countries operating against the grain of globalization.

This book will feature chapters containing stories and cases of individuals, companies and countries that have viewpoints driven by isolation and protectionism rather than globally driven approaches. Each chapter will be about 20 pages or have 7500 words.

The book aims to assemble leading scholars and experts from around the world to advance current thinking on alternative views on globalization, particularly its implications on strategy and policy formulation in business and government.

I am wrapping up discussions with a major academic publisher with global reach. Nothing is finalized yet. The quality of chapter proposals and contributors will shape the publishing decision.

Might you be interested in writing a chapter in this planned book project ? Completion time would be one year from contract signing.

If this interests you, please send me the following by Aug 15, 2016 : 1) proposed chapter title, 2) 3-sentence bio, and 3) 3-sentence abstract of your chapter.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope we can collaborate in this exciting project.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]