Please post this to the group:
Dear IB colleagues.
You are cordially invited to a workshop dedicate to The Power of Constructive Reviews in the IM context.
The workshop features a distinguished panel including Paula Caligiuri, Northeastern University,
Elizabeth Maitland, UNSW, Elizabeth Rose, University of Otago and Aalto University & Jesper Edman, Hitotsubashi University.
Among the topics covered in this workshop are:
1) How to identify “golden nuggets” in IB research papers and help authors develop these further into suitable contributions;
2) How to write positive and constructive reviews that help the authors further their research;
3) How to focus on important major issues that can be addressed (and provide potential solutions to these) rather than issues that cannot be resolved;
4) How to avoid reviewer biases;
5) How to communicate with Editors and help them make the right decision;
6) How to become a co-creator and influence future research agendas
We promise: Short presentations and lots of time for discussion of best practices and exchange of ideas!
The workshop takes place at Anaheim Convention Center 202B, Friday August 5 - 10:15am-12:15pm, no registration is needed!
See you there!