[cid:[log in to unmask]]

International Management Conference
11 and 12 November 2016
Theme:  Management Challenges -  2017 and Beyond
Prague (Czechia)
***UPDATE***

The theme of the conference covers three upcoming management issues:
Organisational Development

Workforce Diversity and Multiculturalism

Process Improvement and Technology

We are honoured to have as our guest speakers
PROFESSOR HENRY MINTZBERG and PROFESSOR YADONG LUO
who will address the conference participants during the inaugural session.

Final details and the Call for Submissions will be released AUGUST 1, 2016, due to limited capacity, if you have not already done so, we invite you to send an email to express your interest to attend the event: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

On behalf of our partners and organising committee,

Dr. Richard Brunet-Thornton

University of Economics, Prague

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.