This is to officially invite you to attend and participate at the World Investment Forum 2016 Parallel Session dubbed ‘Sustainable and responsible investment in international business’ to be held at Riara University (RM/G15), on Friday, 22 July 2016 from 9.00am to 12.00 noon (See attached for more details). The session will provide an overview on the universal agreements 2016-2030 and how these might affect sustainable development and responsible investment in international Business. Further, practical insights on sustainability and internationalization from a global and Kenyan perspective will be discussed, besides suggesting feasible areas for collaboration and future research. The occasion will be graced by:
1. Prof. Tomas Hult, Michigan State University/ Executive Director, Academy of international Business.
2. Prof. Maria Alejandra Gonzalez, Universidad EAFIT, Colombia/Vice – President Administration of the Academy of International Business.
3. Carl Heinrich Bruhn, Founder and CEO, Amatheon Agri. NV.
4. Hon. Adan Mohammed, Cabinet Secretary for Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives (TBC).
5. Prof. Bitange Ndemo, former Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information and Communication/University of Nairobi
6. Anne – Kirima Muchoki, Chair, Kenya Investment Authority (TBC).
Thanking you in advance,
Prof. Abel Kinoti, Bcom, MBA, Dcom, FHEA-UK
Dean, School of Business
P.O. Box 49940-00100
Tel : +254-703 038 420/703 038 421/703 038 000
Cell: +254- 733-722-479
DISCLAIMER: This message (and any files attached) contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender/company therefore does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, or damage caused by virus, in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Riara University.