Dear colleagues,

I am happy to forward you the Call for Papers and would like to cordially invite you to consider a submission and/or spread the call through your network:

          Topic  "Strategic Cultural Intelligence and Intentional Action"

for the European J. of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management (Inderscience Publishers).

For your convenience, please find the call as attachment. It is also available at the Inderscience webpage here <http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=3456> !

This call is strongly influenced by ideas of Guenter Stahl&Rosalie Tung (JIBS 2014), the various reviews of the construct 'cultural intelligence' (see e.g.  Ilan Alon et al. 2016), but also by numerous discussion statements at our last  IACCM conference in 2015, which took place in Vienna [see http://iaccm2015.sietar.at/  and https://www.wu.ac.at/iaccm/conferences/].

We consider our  Special Issue as an offer for developing new ideas and as a response to the needs of our times.
We are flexible with respect to the length of papers, which may range from 3.500 bis 9.000 words. Small case studies or theoretical sketches of about 3.500 - 4.500 words are welcome as much as 'full papers' focussed on theory development or empirical  research.

Currently, the deadline is rather short:
Submission of manuscripts: 1 November, 2016
Notification to authors: 10 January, 2017
Final versions due: 10 March, 2017
However, we are pretty sure that in agreement with Inderscience we can offer a deadline extension in case of need and upon request.

We would highly appreciate if you could consider submitting a paper (short or long).

Cordial greetings from Vienna,
Barbara Covarrubias Venegas

Barbara Covarrubias Venegas

President SIETAR Austria

IACCM General Secretary

SIETAR Austria

Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research

 <http://www.sietar.at/> http://www.sietar.at

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/SIETAR-Austria-Society-for-Intercultural-Education-Training-and-Research/489929401056758?fref=ts>     <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2740568>    <https://twitter.com/BarbaraCoVaR>    <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VsMLdJCzPKKOPH6v0eYew/>

IACCM

International Association of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management

 <https://www.wu.ac.at/iaccm/about-iaccm/> https://www.wu.ac.at/iaccm/about-iaccm/

P Save a tree. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.