We have an opening in our department for an Assistant Professor position
with an emphasis in strategy.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested in this
position at an AACSB College of Business with a very agreeable set of
colleagues.

Contact is Dr. Susie Cox at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

*Karen Moustafa Leonard, Ph.D., **Professor of Management *
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | College of Business |  RBUS 228
Little Rock, AR 72204
O: 501-569-8852 | C: 260-417-8692 | [log in to unmask]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/organizat_behav| LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/karen-moustafa-leonard-ph-d-28a7323
*Book: Performance Leadership (TM) *
http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/performance-leadership-%E2%84%A2

*Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
(AACSB International http://www.aacsb.edu/ <http://www.aacsb.edu/>), the
College of Business serves as a catalyst to advance education and economic
development in the State of Arkansas. *

*The College supports a Human Resource Management program and the UALR HR
society, both approved by the Society of Human Resource Management.
http://www.shrm.org/education/hreducation/pages/bachelorofbusinessadministration.aspx
<http://www.shrm.org/education/hreducation/pages/bachelorofbusinessadministration.aspx>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.