Good afternoon,

We are recruiting members to join our AmeriCorps VISTA team this fall! A great opportunity for individuals looking for experience in social justice, nonprofit work, and/or community development and engagement. Please pass along to your career networks, or to anyone you think may be interested. Thank you kindly!

Inline image 1

The Power of We Consortium is looking for NINE passionate individuals to join our AmeriCorps VISTA team this Fall!

Our program emphasizes the importance of PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT and the PERSONAL GROWTH of each member of our team. We strive to create an exceptional AmeriCorps experience for our members. Our program is focused in the areas of ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY and EDUCATION. Members will serve full time for a full year to promote sustainability and assist in building the capacity of the organizations they are placed at. If you are interested in economic opportunity, education, social justice, and community development, contact us today!

Nine Positions Available with the following Organizations:
- Building TwentyOne
- Capital Area Mentoring Partnership
- Capital Area College Access Network
- Eaton RESA
- Greater Lansing Housing Coalition
- REACH Studio Art Center
- Refugee Development Center
- United Cerebral Palsy of Michigan
- AmeriCorps VISTA Leader at the Power of We

Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- One year, full time commitment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, National, or Legal Resident
- Passionate in the areas of community development and social justice
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Desire to make a difference for residents of Ingham County
- Team oriented!

Applications accepted until Friday, August 5th by 5pm!
For complete position descriptions and instructions on how to apply, please visit the following link: http://powerofwe.org/americorps/americorps-vista/position-openings/

Any questions can be directed to Rose Henderson ([log in to unmask]; 517-272-4147) and Resa Tran ([log in to unmask]; 517-887-4397)!

Inline image 2

In Service,
Resa Tran
AmeriCorps VISTA Leader