Greetings!
NAGT's Geoscience Education Research division is sponsoring a session on
methodological decision making at this year's GSA. This builds on last
year's well attended session on methods
<http://nagt.org/nagt/divisions/geoed/methods>. We hope that you will
consider submitting an abstract. Please note the earlier deadline this year
- *11:59 PM Pacific Time, 12 July 2016*.

T82. Methodological Decision Making in Geoscience Education Research

Katherine Ryker <[log in to unmask]>, Nicole LaDue, Todd D. Ellis, Kim A.
Cheek
*GSA Geoscience Education Division; National Association of Geoscience
Teachers*

Geoscience education research uses quantitative, qualitative, and
mixed-methods approaches. Presenters are encouraged to highlight the
rationale for methodological decisions and how decisions about research
methods impact conclusions that can be drawn from their results.

Geoscience Education | Geoscience Information/Communication

Submit an abstract to this session
<https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2016AM/top/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=40414>

​If you have any questions, please let me know!

Katherine
Secretary, NAGT-GER​

--
*Dr. Katherine Ryker*
Assistant Professor of Earth Science Education

Need to make an appointment with me? tinyurl.com/RykerOfficeHours