Greetings!

NAGT's Geoscience Education Research division is sponsoring a session on methodological decision making at this year's GSA. This builds on last year's well attended session on methods. We hope that you will consider submitting an abstract. Please note the earlier deadline this year - 11:59 PM Pacific Time, 12 July 2016.

T82. Methodological Decision Making in Geoscience Education Research

Katherine Ryker, Nicole LaDue, Todd D. Ellis, Kim A. Cheek
GSA Geoscience Education Division; National Association of Geoscience Teachers

Geoscience education research uses quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods approaches. Presenters are encouraged to highlight the rationale for methodological decisions and how decisions about research methods impact conclusions that can be drawn from their results.

Geoscience Education | Geoscience Information/Communication

Submit an abstract to this session

​If you have any questions, please let me know!

Katherine
Secretary, NAGT-GER​

--
Dr. Katherine Ryker
Assistant Professor of Earth Science Education

Need to make an appointment with me? tinyurl.com/RykerOfficeHours