Please reply to [log in to unmask] or 408-480-5238.

Spacious two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment, 930 sf, with a big walk-in
closet in a safe environment.
Available on 7/7/2016 with one year contract till 7/2017
$780/month (heating and water included)

Parking: as many as you like
Gym (a real gym) & pools: on site
Laundry: a few doors from your unit on the same floor

It’s a great deal compared to its condition. It’s professionally managed
with the office on site opening 7 days a week.

I have lived here for three years and liked this place. It’s clean and safe.
Perfect for families and students to share. It’s also for professionals. The
apt is in “College towne west” surrounded by MSU staff who can also take
buses to the campus.

If you take over this apt, I can leave some furniture to you.

 Pictures can be sent upon request.
Please contact me at 408-480-5238 (call or text) and [log in to unmask]