Hi there,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. My friend Clair has a car for sale. Please find
below the detailed information about this car written by Clair:

"This is an excellent SUV. I'm the third owner of it. Odometer:105,000 miles.
Clean title. VIN: 2FMDK39C87BA98127.
Has GPS Navigation, Clean Carfax, Moonroof, and Leather-Trimmed Seats,
Sunroof, etc.. Fully loaded. Asking $8,500. GREAT DEAL!!Come on down
today and get into this superb-looking 2007 Ford Edge! Give me a text or a
call if interested at phone number 517-755-8798."

You could also check out some pictures of it through the following link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126717645@N05/

If you are interested or have any further questions, please feel free to contact Clair directly.
Thank you!

Best,
Wei