pictures are here:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ele/5628371222.html

The following items for sale:

1. Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer $35
the following are free with the purchase of the printer:
(a) a complete set of brand new EZ brand ink cartridges EZ
(b) a complete set of refillable cartridges
(c) a complete set of high quality dye-based ink, to be used to fill (b). half used.
(d) empty continuous ink supply bottles with pipes

IMPORTANT: there is some problem with the alignment of the printer head. It does NOT
print straight line straight. But the printouts are still readable. For example I still use it to
print paper or course slides and have no problem in reading them. It could be an
permanent printer head damage, or it could be fixed using the head alignment function in
the printer settings, but I just could not figure it out. It is for this reason that I set this
low price for all the items listed above. You can have a quick search on ebay to see items
(a)-(d) alone easily cost more than $35. The printer is sold as is.

Note: Empty continuous ink supply bottles with pipes
This could be used to set up a continuous ink supply system. It is unnecessary if you do
not have much printing job. For daily casual workload, 1(b) is enough.

Thanks for watching!

Fei