I am a PhD student of MSU starting from May. I and my wife are looking for a long term
roommate starting from August.

Right now we have two options. One is a two-bed room Apt in Trappers Cove. The floor
plan is called Alpine in the area of 919 sq. feet. My moving application has already been
approved. The whole apt rental fee is 855$ (split by two would be 475.5). The gas for
heat, cooking and hot water is free. We only need to share internet fee and electricity.
Trappers Cove is really beautify. You can take bus to school by 10 min or so. A lot of
Chinese people there. You can check their website for more details.
http://www.edwardrose.com/communities/trappers-cove-apartments

The other option is a house. The address is 522 S. Magnolia, lansing. It is really well
decorated and clean. I took some photos in the attached file(I can send you individually, if
you can't download). This house actually has three bedroom, but one of them is really
small. So, I am still looking for only one roommate. If your parent or mine comes, they
can stay in that third small room temporarily. The rental fee for this house is only
750(375 after split). But we have to share all the fees like water,gas etc. So, the final
cost would be about the same as living in Trappers Cove. Several American families are
also considering moving into it. So, if we decide to move in, we need to tell the owner
soon.

For both options, one annoying thing is that there is only one bathroom. So, we have to
share. Me and my wife are super, super nice people. We really want someone who we
can be good friend while staying here. My wife prefers a female roommate who loves
shopping as she does, but dude is also fine.

If you r interested, pls response this email or simply call me at 225-333-7297.

Thanks! And sorry to bother others.