(updated at 6-7-2016)Hi,
I am a female Ph.D student at MSU. I am looking for a female roommate for this coming academic year (August 2016 to July 2017) at Tammany Hills, where it is very close to MSU campus (7-minute drive). I am also looking for someone whom is quite (as in no drinking parties) and easy-going. My apartment is on the third floor and the current lease will end on July 24th (so you may move in anytime after July 24th). It is a two-bedroom apartment (with only one bathroom) and the rent is $345 per month per person, including heat and water. The electricity bill is usually around $35 (so $17.5 per person). As for the internet, it depends on which carrier we will choose (the cheapest I know is AT&T, which is around $40 per month, $20 per person). So the total bill would be around $385 per month. Laundry facility is in the building. Parking is free. There is a pool and tennis court in the community.The CATA bus station is 7-8 minutes walking distance. The apartment is furnished except your own bedroom.

If you are interested, please contact me. My email address is [log in to unmask] My phone number is 517-802-7996.

Thanks!