你好,车还卖吗?求图 谢谢

发件人: "Zhou Quan";<[log in to unmask]>;
发送时间: 2016年6月22日(星期三) 凌晨4:06
收件人: "CSSAMSU"<[log in to unmask]>;

主题: [CSSAMSU] A used bike for sale

Greetings,

I have a used bike for sale. Just tested and the bike is in good shape for riding, however, you will need to clean off some of the rust (some on the chain and some around the bike stand).

This bike is a median size (probably 25’’ or 26’’) with adjustable seat height, both brakes and a 3X6 shift…

I’m asking for $30 and I’ll give you a foot pump as well (really squeaky but works…). You can have my lock as well for another $5.

You will have to pick it up yourself if you want it (I live in Trappers Cove).

Best Regards,
Jason

PS: email me if you want pictures.

卖一个二手自行车,有点锈但是可以骑(清理一下就好)。 带刹车,3X6变速器。  卖30刀,还送一个脚踩的充气泵。 如果要锁的话另加5刀。

车需要自己取,我住在Trappers Cove。

要照片的话请email我 ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)。