Hi I’m looking for a person to babysit my toy poodle(teddy).

I’ll be back in China for 4 weeks(from 6.29 to 7.27) and the process of
bringing her is really complicated so I’m looking for a responsible
babysitter who really cares about dogs to take care of my puppy.

She’ll stay with you in your house/apt. I will provide the cage/kennel,
food, toys and treats. You’ll need to feed her once a day and walk her once
a day (10~30mins). She’s really sweet, absolutely adorable and gives lots
of love to people. I can send you pictures if you want.

付费找人帮忙代养狗狗4周!

我有一只可爱的小泰迪。因为暑假短期回国(6.29 -
7.27)所以想找位有责任心有点经验的小伙伴帮我看护她几周。每天需要加食物一次,带她出去溜一次(如果你有院子的话她也可以就在院子里玩一会儿)。

她很乖也很皮。最好每天有一定的时间陪她玩。

我会提供食物,笼子,零食和玩具,她需要住在你家里。她晚上睡在自己的笼子里。

价格/其他问题/需要看照片 请私信。谢谢谢谢:)