只是,他们都修炼了一颗强大的心。

拥有强大的内心,

就不是生活左右你,而是你驾驭生活。

希望这首《醒来》
<http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA3OTkxMzMwMQ==&mid=2652187789&idx=4&sn=3f4731d90bf70a9fa5ce62c77440ae53&scene=5&srcid=0504Qlq6ULIr7Z1NU58scnN4#rd>
能给你带来喜悦。

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA3OTkxMzMwMQ==&mid=2652187789&idx=4&sn=3f4731d90bf70a9fa5ce62c77440ae53&scene=5&srcid=0504Qlq6ULIr7Z1NU58scnN4#rd

<http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Vs-Illusion-What-About/dp/1504350901>

If you have ever asked yourself these questions, this is the book for you.
What is the meaning of life? Why do people suffer? What is in control of my
life? Why is life the way it is? How can I stop suffering and be happy? How
can I have a successful life? How can I have a life I like to have? How can
I be the person I like to be? How can I be wiser and smarter? How can I
have good and harmonious relations with others? Why do people meditate to
achieve enlightenment? What is the true meaning of spiritual practice? Why
all beings are one? *Order Here*
<http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Vs-Illusion-What-About/dp/1504350901>