We are looking for a non smoking female Chinese language tutor to
informally teach both written and oral standard Mandarin Chinese to our 6
years old son who currently has some Chinese language abilities.....can
accommodate your schedule either weekdays or weekends now through September
and weekends ONLY after September 01....Chinese / English books as teaching
aids are provided as well as paper and etc...your pleasant temperament is
more important than tutoring experience.....please respond telling a bit
about yourself, and if any, your prior experience with small
children...thanks