Hello everyone,

I have two twin size mattresses for sale. They were brought from Art Van
one year ago for 200$ each. If you are interested, please call me at
706-206-6816 or email me at [log in to unmask] for details. I ask for
$100 for each but is negotiable. The mattresses are firm and in very good
condition. There is no stains and the original tag is still attached to it
(see the attached pictures).
It is ideal for single person like student, visiting scholar, and kid. Give
me a call and schedule a time to have a look. I will give a free delivery.

Thank you