Is anyone want to watch the game real madrid vs chelsea FC in ann arbor on
July 30? Some of my friends will not attend this game, so I have more
tickets.I have several tickets in section 13, row 65. and 2 tickets in
section 18, row 16. The price is 100 and 150 depends on the seats and
negotiable. If you are interested in, plz reply this email or wechat
liusha4588.

Thank you