Dear Colleagues,

The general air and emphasis of the lead speakers of yesterday's inaugural session of 2016 AIB  annual meeting and follow-up discussions over the last about 24 hours during the various sessions seem to be setting a louder tone for sustainability studies by management and IB scholars. I would like to thank Charles and his team for putting together a set of passionate speakers and urging the conference participants of 2016 AIB meeting to 'dare, share, and care' for making the world a better place.

With some sense of trepidation, I dare to share with the well informed scholars of IB and management, an announcement on call for papers for a symposium on "Transition Strategies for Sustainable Community Systems: Design & Systems Perspectives" The proposed symposium presupposes that we need to design organizations, institutions, governance mechanisms, and production technologies that can produce trust and social capital, the precursors to sustainable value creation and financial capital. Look forward to your participation.

More information on the ongoing research, articles, reports, notes, etc on the various tracks are available at:  http://www.xub.edu.in/NABARD-Chair/

Warm regards,
Amar
-----
Dr. Amar KJR Nayak
Professor of Strategic Management and
Chair Professor, National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
+91 674 6647706 (office), +91 6647 809 (residence)