Dear IB colleagues,

AIB 2016 is around the corner!

Can I share about another new format we are experimenting this year -  “Research Clinics.”

You got a research method problem and you have not been able to solve it.  How about sitting with an expert and talking about it!  Even better, if you can meet along with a few other scholars who are battling similar methodological issues.  What if the short meeting gives you a good set of networks to work with for your ongoing research!

This is precisely what “Research Clinics” are about.  It requires pre-registration. We have 14 clinics this year, with outstanding experts, each focusing on specific methodological issues, varying from multilevel models, missing data treatment, to dealing with complex issues in qualitative research.  Please check out the weblink for details: https://aib.msu.edu/events/2016/ResearchMethodsClinics.asp

We are very grateful to Bo Neilsen and Catherine Welch for spearheading this initiative and our distinguished scholars who volunteered to run the clinics.

Experience the caring side of AIB!

Charles

Charles Dhanaraj
Professor of Strategy and Global Leadership
Tel: +41 21 618 01 66 cell: +41 79 593 86 59

IMD | Ch. de Bellerive 23, P.O. Box 915, CH-1001 Lausanne | Switzerland | www.imd.org