Dear Colleagues,

The 27th Annual Conference of the American Society for Competitiveness will be held on October 19-22, 2016 in the Washington D.C. Area. The Conference is the world’s leading event on national and firm level competitiveness. The Conference has the tradition of inviting prominent policymakers and CEOs to be keynote speakers during luncheons or dinners.  Your participation is essential for strengthening the Society and for strategically positioning our journals as leading outlets for enhancing global dialogue on competitiveness and competition in a turbulent world.

As you might know, our quest is to position the Society to play an instrumental role in shaping the ongoing debate on national competitiveness.  We have secured a Chief Executive Officer to be one of the keynote speakers.  In addition, we are organizing several All Society Sessions to address contemporary issues, including global geopolitics, Orientalism, the economic recovery of Europe, Immigration and refugees issues, etc.  To  enrich our civilization and our business community, your intellectual contributions and participation are essential.

The theme of the Conference is “Competitiveness and Sustainability: Changing the Global Landscape."  The selection of the them is in line with the desires of our members to be an active community of knowledge whereas we engage not only in creating knowledge but also in changing the world around us.

 The Conference invites conceptual papers, empirical studies, case studies, proposals, and panel discussions pertaining to both traditional and contemporary themes related to competitiveness. The deadline for receiving submissions is: July 10, 2016.

Please send your contribution to: [log in to unmask]  or to [log in to unmask].

Best regards,

Abbas J Ali

http://www.eberly.iup.edu/ASCWeb/            ____