The Global Business School Network invites you to join our Townhall
discussion at the AIB Conference in New Orleans.

*How can faculty integrate “Learning by Doing” into international business
courses? *
Tuesday, June 28th
17:45 - 18:45
Room: Nottoway

Join GBSN to explore and learn more about this increasingly popular
teaching method at a Town Hall discussion on Tuesday, June 28. This
interactive and informative discussion will feature facilitators Stacey
Kole (Booth School of Business, University of Chicago) and Robert Sicina
(Kogod School of Business, American University), who will share how leading
business school faculty are using student projects – virtual and
face-to-face – in the classroom to achieve their learning objectives.

*Curious about GBSN?*  We are a nonprofit organization that convenes a
network of over 70 leading business schools from 6 continents that share a
commitment to excellence and dedication to improving access to quality,
locally relevant management education for the developing world. Through
networking and knowledge sharing activities, capacity building projects and
thought leadership, GBSN works to advance management education for the
developing world. See a list of your fellow members schools here
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/f449b6a5-2fee-4774-92e3-f9015230b935/gbsnonline-org>
and
visit www.gbsn.org to learn more about what we do.

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Best,

Page

*Page Schindler Buchanan*
Chief Operating Officer
o. +1.202.628.9040
m.+1.202.677.8008
f. +1.202.628.9044

Global Business School Network
1010 Vermont Ave. NW, Ste 201
Washington, DC  20005 USA
www.gbsn.org

*GBSN is a nonprofit organization harnessing the power of a network of
leading business school to address the critical need for skilled managers,
entrepreneurs and leaders for the developing world by increasing access to
quality, locally relevant management education. *

*Learn more about our networking, knowledge sharing and capacity building
program opportunities at www.gbsn.org <http://www.gbsn.org/>.*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.