New for the AIB 2016 conference in New Orleans: a forum for you to meet an expert on a research method problem you desperately need to solve

The AIB Research Methods SIG will be piloting Research Methods Clinics sessions at the New Orleans conference. These sessions are organized around specific methodological experts on things like structural equation modeling, qualitative research, mixed methods, and more who will be hosting a small group discussion and providing advice to specific problems of our members.

For the 2016 conference we are offering 14 clinics, spread over four sessions on Wednesday 29 June. The specific nature of the topics will be based on demand and supply. These clinics will be in a round table format, with limited participants per table. Each participant will be expected to bring a specific problem to the discussion.

Please visit https://aib.msu.edu/events/2016/ResearchMethodsClinics.asp to view the available sessions and sign up.