Please distribute this announcement to the AIB list serve. (I believe an earlier one went out that stated “IT” instead of “IB” in the subject line.) My apologies for any cross-postings.

Thank you!
Nancy Kurland

DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS, ORGANIZATIONS, AND SOCIETY

FRANKLIN AND MARSHALL COLLEGE

LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA

POSITION: The Department of Business, Organizations and Society (BOS)
at Franklin and Marshall College invites applications for a
tenure-track position for the general category of International
Business starting July 1, 2017. Appointment will be at the Instructor
or Assistant Professor rank, depending on qualifications.

QUALIFICATIONS: Preferred applicants should possess, or be close to
completing, a doctorate in International Business or a closely related
discipline. We especially seek faculty interested in teaching in a
selective liberal arts college.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Franklin & Marshall College is committed to high
quality teaching and research in a liberal arts environment. The
teaching load is 3/2 and includes courses in international business
and strategy. Qualified candidates should have experience teaching
international business and/or strategy at the collegiate level.
Applicants should have research goals that involve publication in
highly competitive, peer reviewed journals.

THE COLLEGE: Franklin & Marshall College is a small (2,400
undergraduates) highly selective, residential liberal arts college
with a fully integrated business program. The BOS Department
(http://www.fandm.edu/business <http://www.fandm.edu/business>) expects high quality teaching and
offers a collegial and supportive environment.

APPLICATION: Please submit a formal letter of application, statement
of research philosophy, statement of teaching philosophy, graduate
school transcripts, official teaching evaluations, three letters of
recommendation from individuals who can attest to how your teaching
and research fits with our mission, and a current curriculum vitae via
Interfolio at apply.interfolio.com/35277 <http://apply.interfolio.com/35277> . Pursuant to cultivating an
inclusive college community, the search committee will holistically
assess the qualifications of each applicant. We will consider an
individual’s record working with students and colleagues with diverse
perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We will also consider
experience overcoming or helping others overcome barriers to academic
success, and candidates are invited to address this in their cover
letter and/or teaching statement.

We will host meetings with promising candidates at the 2016 annual
meetings of the Academy of International Business in New Orleans and
the Academy of Management in Anaheim; and we will conduct Skype calls
with competitive candidates who cannot attend either meeting. Review
of complete applications will begin immediately and continue until the
position is filled. For additional information, please contact Dr.
Nancy Kurland ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Franklin & Marshall College is committed to having an inclusive and
diverse campus community where all members are treated with dignity
and respect. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the College does not
discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of
gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age,
disability, family or marital status, or sexual orientation or any
protected characteristic.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.