There is still time to register, come and join us at the 5th of the Ashridge International Research conference series at Ashridge House, Berkhamsted by London, UK., this year on: Global Disruption & Organisational Innovation: 3-5 July 2016 - and be better prepared for our Special Issues of Technological Forecasting and Social Change, and of California Management Review.
Two days of wonderful papers from all continents, a supportive atmosphere in a great country house, all-in conference fee, a provocative Opening Panel, and six excellent Keynote Speakers – what is there not to like?
· Dr. Laurent Choain, Chief People & Communication Officer, Mazars Group, Paris
Innovation, Education and HR Strategy in a VUCA world
· Daniel Erasmus, Founder DTN, scenario thinker, Amsterdam
VUCA: The Challenge of Sense making
· Professor Mitchell Koza, Distinguished Professor of Global Strategy, Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick
VUCA: The Challenge of Adaptation
· Dr. Olaf Groth, Hult Professor of Strategy, Innovation & Economics, Hult International Business School and Managing Director, Emergent Frontiers Group LLC.
Global Disruptive Innovation
· Professor John Mahon, John M. Murphy Chair of International Business Policy & Strategy and Professor of Management, University of Maine
Global Strategic Approaches to Disruptive Innovation
· Professor Johan Roos, Professor of General Management & Strategy and Chief Academic Officer, Ashridge / Hult International Business School
Using Serious Play and Serious Games to Disrupt Own Thinking
Please consult the programme and further presentations as attached and join us via our website www.ashridge.org.uk/airc5
On behalf of co-chairs Kai Peters and Lee Waller: welcome to AIRC5,
Prof. Carla C.J.M. Millar PhD
Fellow, Ashridge at Hult International Business School,
Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 1NS, UK, 0044 1442 84 1175, 0044 20 7402 4700,
Professor, International Marketing & Management, University of Twente,
NIKOS (Netherlands Institute for Knowledge Intensive Entrepreneurship),
IGS (Institute for Innovation and Governance Studies),
PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands, 0031 53 489 5355, 0031 33 462 7343;