APMAA 2016 Call for Papers

             http://www.dab.hi-ho.ne.jp/s-ueno/APMAA_asia/about_1.JPG
http://www.dab.hi-ho.ne.jp/s-ueno/APMAA_asia/2016_conference.files/image004.
jpg

Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association

2016 (12th) Annual Conference

Theme:  Opportunities and New Trends in Management Accounting
October 4th (Tuesday) - 7th (Friday), 2016
Venue: The Sherwood Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
Organized by National Taipei University
 <http://apmaa2016.conf.tw/> http://apmaa2016.conf.tw/

    <http://www.apmaa.asia/> http://www.apmaa.asia/

Important Dates
July 18, 2016             Submission Deadline
August 25, 2016        Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
September 1, 2016    Deadline for Authors to Register
September 8, 2016    Submit Revision

Dear Colleagues,

The 12th Annual Conference of the Asia-Pacific Management Accounting
Association (APMAA 2016), organized by National Taipei University (NTPU),
will be held on October 4-7, 2016 at The Sherwood Taipei, Taiwan.

The Conference invites conceptual papers, empirical studies, case studies,
and proposals pertaining to both traditional and contemporary themes related
to management accounting. The deadline for receiving submissions is: July
18, 2016. Please send your contribution to:  <http://apmaa2016.conf.tw/>
http://apmaa2016.conf.tw/.

The theme of the Conference is “Opportunities and New Trends in Management
Accounting."  The selection of theme is in line with the desires of our
members to be an active community of knowledge where we engage not only in
creating knowledge, but also in changing the world. The panel session
addresses not only contemporary issues but also innovations of management
accounting implemented among global and local businesses.

The keynote speaker of APMAA 2016 will be Mr. Stan Shih. He is the Chairman
of iD SoftCapital Group, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of the Acer Group.
As a famous CEO, he will bring us a valuable seminar and give us insight
into how to conduct management accounting research that is relevant for
practice in a new era.

As you might know, our quest is to position the APMAA to play an
instrumental role in shaping the ongoing debate on management accounting.
Your intellectual contributions and participation are essential for
strategically positioning our association in this turbulent world.

This conference will provide you with productive opportunities to hear about
the latest insights in many areas of research in management accounting, and
allow interaction with participants from all over the world. We look forward
to seeing you in Taipei, Taiwan soon.

Best regards,

Hsuan-lien Chu, APMAA 2016 Chair (
<https:[log in to unmask]&> [log in to unmask]
ntpu.edu.tw)
Grahita Chandrarin, 2016 APMAA President ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Susumu Ueno, Chair of  the APMAA Board of Directors (
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask])

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.