Greetings,

The St. Clair Community Foundation is sponsoring pop up farmers markets in Port Huron this summer. They are currently hiring two positions to support these markets. Please feel welcome to share with your networks!

See coordinator description below and link for more details.

This first opening is for a Program Coordinator. (20-25 hours/week)
This position will be responsible for planning and directing the operations of the market including, but not limited to: inventory management, purchasing food, staff/volunteer scheduling, pricing of products, operating/driving truck, set up/take down of market, daily cash operations, and ensuring customers’ needs are met.  The coordinator will report to and work with the Community Foundation to develop a successful pop up market model.

Eligible applicants will have knowledge of produce, health and nutrition. We would prefer an applicant who has experience in food sales and inventory management, along with knowledge and relationships with the local agricultural community.  Candidates must have a valid drivers license and be able to lift at least 40 lbs.  We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.

http://www.stclairfoundation.org/news/more/job_opening2 <http://www.stclairfoundation.org/news/more/job_opening2>

Apologies for any cross postings.

Kaitlin Koch Wojciak

Michigan State University Extension Educator

Community Food Systems

21885 Dunham, Suite 12

Clinton Township, MI 48036

Work: 586-469-6088