Save the Date!

Annual Community Garden Tours

Wednesday, July 20  5:00 – 8:00

We welcome all to join us as we explore our local community gardens by bus, bike or foot – your choice! The evening will begin at the Resource Center (2401 Marcus St) with a welcome reception at 5:00. Light food and refreshments will be served. Guided tours begin promptly at 6:00.

More information coming soon! You can also check for updates on the Garden Tours Facebook event page.

We hope to see you there! Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] if you plan to attend.

Riddle_beds_greenhouse

Kairsten Nitsch | AmeriCorps Garden Service Leader

greater lansing food bank garden project

mailing: p.o. box 16224 | lansing, mi 48901

office: 919 filley | lansing, mi 48906

p: 517.853.7806  f: 517.853.7817 | www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org