Save the Date!
Annual Community Garden Tours
Wednesday, July 20  5:00 – 8:00

We welcome all to join us as we explore our local community gardens by bus, bike or foot – your choice! The evening will begin at the Resource Center (2401 Marcus St) with a welcome reception at 5:00. Light food and refreshments will be served. Guided tours begin promptly at 6:00.

More information coming soon! You can also check for updates on the Garden Tours Facebook event page <https://www.facebook.com/events/1793941797505476/>.

We hope to see you there! Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you plan to attend.

Kairsten Nitsch | AmeriCorps Garden Service Leader
greater lansing food bank garden project
mailing: p.o. box 16224 | lansing, mi 48901
office: 919 filley | lansing, mi 48906
p: 517.853.7806  f: 517.853.7817 | www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org <http://www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org/>