Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting!

We are pleased to announce that Gustolab International for Food Studies will be present at the joint conference of the Association for the Study of Food and Society (ASFS), Agriculture, Food, and Human Values Society (AFHVS) and the Canadian Association for Food Studies (CAFS) entitled “Scarborough Fare: Global Foodways and Local Foods in a Transnational City" from June 22 until June 25, 2016.

Gustolab International's Director, Dr. Sonia Massari will give two presentations and she will be available together with CEO Pier Alberto Merli and our two colleagues from the U.S. to meet you to inform and update you about our programs.
It will be a great opportunity to inform you about our faculty-led programs, and the recent launch of our open enrollment programs, namely:

  • Gustolab International Internship (spring, summer, fall) -  Explore the possibility of doing a fantastic internship in the food field, specifically for this Fall 2016 as we still have open positions (the positions are in Rome and in other parts of Italy such as Emilia Romagna, Calabria, Campania, Sicily)
  • Food in Italy: Sustainable Markets, Products, and Processes- Fall 2016 program. To watch a short clip about the program: Fall: Sustainability in Italy

We still also have seats open for our Fall program in Rome on Sustainability.

If you are interested in having a conversation in person or learning more about Gustolab International, please send an email to me at [log in to unmask] or to our director Dr. Sonia Massari, via email at [log in to unmask] to set up an appointment.

Thank you,

Salem

GLI Gustolab International

SALEM PAULOS
Assistant to the Director

130, via Giulia
Rome, Italy 00186
Office phone +39 06 83087975 / +39 06 68804073
Fax +39 06 92912046
www.gustolab.com
facebook twitter instagram linkedin vimeo