[http://pp.msu.edu/PlantBlastImgs/telecom/Banner-01a.jpg]

Telecommunication Systems

 May 11, 2016
Telecom Systems is now offering additional ways for our customers to contact us for service. Telecom Systems has recently implemented its new contact center software enabling our customers to reach us by phone and text at (517) 353-5515 or by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We will expand to web chat on June 1, 2016.
Telecom has implemented Avaya Aura Contact Center<http://ipf.msu.edu/services/avaya-aura-contact-center.html> (AACC) in several call centers across campus (HR Solutions Center, MSU Parking Office, Office of the Registrar, and the Office of Admissions).  ContactMSU (University information / directory and IPF information / services / trouble calls) and MSU IT Service Desk will be utilizing this service soon as well.
"AACC has given the Office of Admissions Welcome Team the opportunity to leverage our resources to serve customers in the most efficient manner possible.   Our goal is continuous improvement, and this has been possible with AACC coupled with the great support from Telecom and our internal IT service team."      Shawn Barker, Welcome Team Supervisor
Visit our website  http://ipf.msu.edu/services/avaya-aura-contact-center.html to request a consultation and learn more about how AACC<http://ipf.msu.edu/services/avaya-aura-contact-center.html> can help you enhance customer communications and increase efficiencies today!

IPF Telecom Systems utilizes a listserv to provide customers with information on planned and unplanned telecommunication-related service issues, regulatory mandates, and to inform customers about new service features available. Simply follow the subscribe or unsubscribe link<http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=TELECOM-SYSTEMS&A=1>, add your e-mail address and name in the top two fields and click "Join the list."
MSU Infrastructure Planning and Facilities builds and maintains the physical environment for Michigan State University's education, research and outreach missions, and directs the university's sustainability initiatives and long-term infrastructure planning goals. The unit's experienced team of professionals keeps MSU running 24/7/365, delivering an immense menu of services and providing expert analysis for university objectives. Call (517) 353-1760 for emergency service.

Website features and news

Our website<http://www.ipf.msu.edu/> is up-to-date with the latest happenings. Visit often to catch the latest info.
<http://www.youtube.com/physicalplantMSU>

Social media corner

We are using social media
to keep students, faculty
and staff abreast of all things unit-related:

  *   Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MSUFacilities>
  *   Twitter<https://twitter.com/MSUFacilities>
  *   YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/FacilitiesMSU>

Contact us

Phone/Text: 517.353.5515
Fax: 517.353.6633

Listserv

Subscribe or unsubscribe
from the Telecom-Systems listserv online<http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=TELECOM-SYSTEMS&A=1>.

IPF Telecommunication Systems | Public Safety Building | 1120 Red Cedar Road Room W110 | East Lansing, MI 48824 | e-mail<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

You can remove yourself from the mailing list by sending a mail message to
[log in to unmask] with the following command in the first line of the text
of your message.

    SIGNOFF TELECOM-SYSTEMS

You will receive confirmation of your request via email.