Stefan,

IPF runs their WSUS servers over SSL with InCommon certs, it does work and
is worth doing. I believe the step that is missing from Microsoft's
documentation is that you need to right click on the WSUS Administration
site object in IIS manager, go to bindings, and then add your FQDN binding
to https 8531 and/or 443 and assign your cert to the binding.

Feel free to contact me if you would like assistance getting it set up.

Dave Graff

href="https://">https://</a></a>&lt;wsushost&gt;.kbs.msu.edu:8531/ClientWebService/Client.asmx?singleWsdl,

href="https://hostfqdn:8531">https://hostfqdn:8531</a></a> that was