If you check the links it pretty much gives it away.   I’d give them a good grade on the use of the masthead and using inside knowledge (social engineering)  to try to get us to click on things though.

LD

From: MSU IT <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 10:31 AM
To: Lee Duynslager <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MSU Mail Services Restored!

MSU New Office 365 email
Our emailing system is all set now! Apologies for the earlier error.
Please sign in below with your MSU NetID and password to synchronize your Office 365 password with your NetID password. This process can take up to 5 minutes.
Log into spartanmail.msu.edu or Access MSU New Office 365 account directly for more information on updated email service.
All messages that have been received since yesterday are queued in our system.
Your queued emails will arrive gradually and may not be delivered in chronological order.

If you have any questions or need additional assistance, contact the MSU IT
MSU IT Service Desk at
517-432-6200

© Michigan State University