Saturday, May 28
4 to 7 pm
at Bluestem Farm in East Jordan

From 4 to 5:30, we'll be playing chicken poop bingo, learning about plants and seeds and farm work machines, and walking you through the beautiful pastures and gardens of our organic farm.

Farm tours and games will be followed by a 5:30 pm screening of a Michael Pollan documentary based on his #1 bestselling book In Defense of Food.

Afterwards, we'll enjoy some local snacks and have a discussion panel with health professionals, good food advocates, and local farmers.

Meet the farmers, meet the FOOD! Details + registration here
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html