​
Saturday, May 28
4 to 7 pm
at Bluestem Farm <http://bit.ly/WheresBluestem> in East Jordan

From 4 to 5:30, we'll be playing chicken poop bingo, learning about plants
and seeds and farm work machines, and walking you through the beautiful
pastures and gardens of our organic farm.

Farm tours and games will be followed by a 5:30 pm screening of a Michael
Pollan documentary based on his #1 bestselling book *In Defense of Food*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIW4HJa_gFU>.

Afterwards, we'll enjoy some local snacks and have a discussion panel with
health professionals, good food advocates, and local farmers.

Meet the farmers, meet the FOOD! Details + registration here
<http://www.bluestemfarm.net/events/>.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html