Dear colleagues,

After receiving over 100 responses, we've decided to extend the survey
deadline to May 30, 2016. This survey should take less than 10 minutes to
compete, and we appreciate input from all geoscience (broadly defined)
faculty members! To complete the survey, visit
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GeosciGTAtraining.

Sincerely,
Katherine Ryker