I have a brand new (sealed) laptop HP 15z touch for sale

HP Pavilion - 15z Touch Laptop

*Product number:* M7D89AV

*•*1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive AMD Quad-Core A8-7410 Processor + AMD
Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

*•*8GB DDR3L - 1 DIMM

*•*SuperMulti DVD burner

*•*802.11b/g/n WLAN [1x1]

*•*4-cell 41WHr Lithium-ion Battery

*•*15.6-inch diagonal HD WLED-backlit Display (1366x768) Touchscreen

*•*Windows 10 Home 64

*•*Natural Silver

*•*HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone (natural silver)

 Currently amazon selling price is $599.00

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-15z-Windows-Laptop/dp/B015B924OY?ie=UTF8&keywords=hp%2015z%20touch&qid=1464371488&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

I will sell it for $430, if your are interested, send me an email.

Thanks