This is Kun Li and I live in 2630 Marfitt Rd, East Lansing. I wanna sell my car which is 2013
Touareg V6 Lux. It just ran to 30000 miles. I just changed whole tires to Michelin. It still
looks like a new car without any accident. There are several images of my car in the
attaches. Now I just wanna sell it around 28000 bulks. If you are interested in, you can
check the car whenever you want. I can show you carfax report and more details when you
come here, I wanna get rid out of my before this weekend. You can also contact me by
using Wechat. My Wechat number is qq369541191.
Kun