2013 Touareg V6 Luxry with white color. It's just 30025 miles. No accident and excellent car
statue. Just changed four seasons Michelin tires and made a car service this winter. I can
offer you the car's report based on VIN. Welcome to check the car whenever you are free
and we can discuss more detail when we meet. My Wechat number is qq369541191, we can
discuss more details in Wechat. I wanna sell as soon as possible, so the price will be really
cheap.