I am a PhD student in MSU. My wife and I are looking for a new roommate in Trappers
Cove. The rental will start from August 1st.

It is a Two bed-room Alpine in 919 sq. feet. The rental fee for the whole apt is
$855/month. My wife and I will live in one bed-room, which means we both pay
$427.5/month. The gas for heating, cooking and hot water is included. So, this saves
huge money during winter. It is also the most spacious apt in Trappers Cove and
application for this fashion is very competitive. The two rooms are not next to each other.
So, you will get absolutely enough privacy. Below is their Web you can find more info
about the apartment (http://www.edwardrose.com/communities/trappers-cove-
apartments). I did a lot of research on finding apt and Trappers Cove is the one I finally
decide to move to.

If you need to go to school, take No. 20 bus. Be honest, it is not that often. So, plan
ahead. During weekend, we can drive you to buy living stuff. If you have a car, it is just
10 min drive to campus.

My wife stays at home. She loves cooking and shopping a lot. She prefers to have a
female roommate who is easy-going and loves shopping as she does. We both are super
nice person. You will know that.

Contact me either by phone(225-333-7297) or by email([log in to unmask]).

Many thanks!!
Sry to bother others.
Jingyu Peng