This message is posted for my friend, please email [log in to unmask] directly.

Dear all,
I am a new PhD student coming to MSU around August 10th. I am quiet and easy going. I am
looking for female roommates and an apartment close to bus route to campus/grocery stores.
If you are now looking for a new apartment, we can team up and decide together.  Please
email, thank you.  [log in to unmask]