Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I have a Queen size KingKoil mattress with frame for sale($60), I could help
to deliver to your apartment on Saturday or you may pick up at Trappers Cove
this Saturday afternoon. Also I have a rice cooker($5) and dining table($20)
for sale.
Pictures could be found in found in the link:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipM1EKHVGespqqBDTTmMIeQbJPcXOWesDPka3gk6
If you are interested, please contact 517-708-9249, by email:
Weichat: jialiangabc
Thanks.